Virtual In-School Programs
Please note that due to the public health emergency related to coronavirus (COVID-19), the museum will not schedule any in-person In-School Programs for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school- year. In place of these programs, we are offering virtual learning opportunities for students.
Our Virtual In-School Programs are provided free of charge to K-12 teachers and students and support the Georgia Standards of Excellence although reservations from teachers from outside of Georgia are welcomed! The Virtual In-School Programs can be completed in one of three ways:
- Sixty Minute Live Virtual Session with a Museum Educator
- Pre-Lesson and Thirty Minute Live Virtual Session with a Museum Educator
- Asynchronous Sixty Minute Lesson
Please contact Education Manager, Andrea Miskewicz, with any questions.Virtual In-School Program Reservation Form
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does access to these resources cost?
Nothing - these online resources are absolutely free!
- If these resources are free and online, why do educators/parents need to register?
So we can share participation with the folks who help us keep these programs free & accessible!
- What are the Digital Lessons?
Currently, we are offering several different online lessons for different grade-levels. We are flexible and can adjust the format to make it most functional for you and your students. Please visit the registration link for the different options.
- What do I need to participate?
A device (computer, tablet, smartphone) and Internet access
- Who can participate?
All digital lessons are designed for students ages 9+. We are happy to share these resources with teachers and students from near and far! ]
- How do you handle big groups?
We have several educators on staff, so we can work with all teachers/students on your team. We can handle logistics in the reservation process!